The D-CVP App is designed for Shell approved Distributor Sales Representatives to demonstrate the value of Shell’s products and services to prospective or existing customers. The D-CVP App is only available to registered users who have been signed-up by a Shell Focal Point.
Key App Features:
• Gain quick and easy access to marketing materials, interactive sales tools and useful links to show to customers
• Create folders to organise your materials and prepare for customer presentations
• Capture customer information or meeting notes directly into ’Discovery Sheets’
• Demonstrate customer savings via the innovative ’Value Calculator’ tool
• Share materials with your customers, direct from your device
• Add customised material from your device to your folders
• Automatic synchronisation with your D-CVP Web App
• Access the D-Academy Learning and Coaching section when preparing for successful sales discussions. Here you will find invaluable “bite-sized” sales tips and techniques, “how-to” videos, interactive games, and customisable planning tools.
• Demonstrate product benefits to customers using interactive tools that bring the technology of Shell’s products to life.
** Have feedback? Please email us at D-CVPAppfirstname.lastname@example.org
• The D-CVP App user interface is currently available in the following languages: English (UK), French (Canadian), French, Spanish (Latin American), Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Vietnamese, Bahasa (Indonesian), Hindi, Arabic, Polish
D-CVP is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-16. The program can be installed on Android.
D-CVP (version 1.7.1) has a file size of 15.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.